With spring in full bloom and all kinds of wedding celebrations being planned, these 7 spring cocktail recipes couldn’t come at a better time. Sit back, relax, and sip on these spring-inspired drinks.
The cherry blossom is the epitome of spring. Celebrate its beauty by incorporating it into your cocktail.
- 2 oz. SVEDKA cherry
- 1 1/2 oz. Nigori Sake
- 1/2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz. peach puree
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake, shake, shake, and strain into a glass. Garnish with a cherry.
If you like your cocktails with a little kick, this spicy berry mix should do the trick.
- 1 1/2 oz. Ciroc Red Berry
- 3/4 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrups
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 jalapeno wheel, sliced
- 3 dashes celery bitters
- In a mixing tin, muddle basil, jalapeno, and celery bitters.
- Add simple syrup, lime juice, and Ciroc Red Berry.
- Pack with ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a glass with ice and garnish with a basil leaf.
Coconut Water and Muddled Strawberry Cocktail
This cocktail has it all: it’s healthy, hydrating, and looks beautiful!
- 8 ounces Absolut Cherrykran (or your preferred vodka)
- 1 mini bottle (187 ML) of Villa Jolanda Rose Moscato (or Sparkling Wine of your choice)
- 12 strawberries
- 4 teaspoon Agave
- 4 cups coconut water [I chose Vita Coco]
- 8 basil leaves chopped
- 8 mint leaves chopped
- 2 limes- 1 juiced and 1 for garnish
- 8 ice cubes or 2 small cups of ice
- Muddle strawberries in a bowl until mostly mushed.
- Add agave, basil and mint, and mix well.
- Transfer to a large pitcher and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour equal parts into martini glasses (or glasses of your choice).
- Use a spoon to add strawberries and greens to each glass. Garnish with sliced lime on glass rim.
La Vie en Rose
This rose-inspired cocktail begs to be sipped in the garden.
- 1 1/2 parts elit by Stolichnaya
- 3/4 parts lemon juice
- 1/2 parts simple syrups
- Shake the elit, lemon juice, and simple syrup with cracked ice and strain into a double rocks glass.
- Top with crushed ice and gently float creme de rose on top.
Lavender Bee’s Knees
After a long day, you’ll look forward to unwinding with this cool and calming lavender cocktail.
- 2 oz. gin
- 3/4 oz. lavender honey syrup
- 1 oz. lemon juice
Lavender Honey Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
Directions for honey syrup:
Combine hot water with honey and stir until evenly mixed. Add lavender, stirring to combine. Let cool, approximately 30 minutes, then pour through a fine mesh strainer to remove lavender.
Directions for cocktail:
Combine all ingredients in a shaker full of ice. Shake vigorously for 10 full seconds. Double strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a lavender sprig.
Sparkling Lemon Drop Martini
Simple, sweet, tangy, and oh-so refreshing.
- 1 ½ ounces lemon vodka
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Pinch sugar
- 2 ounces plain or lemon sparkling water
- 1 lemon wedge
- Sugar for rimming
- Rim the top of a martini glass with the lemon wedge. Dip into sugar to coat. Set aside.
- In a shaker, add the lemon vodka, lemon juice, sugar, and a handful of ice. Shake for 15 seconds. Strain into martini glass, leaving the ice in the shaker. Top with sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.
This low-calorie libation won’t have you feeling guilty.
- 4 raspberries
- 3 basil leaves
- 5 pink peppercorns
- 3/4 oz. lime juice
- 3/4 oz. agave nectar
- 2 oz. Barrymore Pinot Grigio
- In a shaker, muddle raspberries, 2 basil leaves, and peppercorns.
- Fill shaker with ice and add lime juice, agave, and wine. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a champagne glass and garnish with remaining basil leaf.