Strawberries and summer are like pink and lemonade – they go hand in hand. Probably because summertime is prime time for harvesting sweet, juicy berries. Not only are strawberries absolutely delicious (especially with sugar sprinkled on top), they’re also a cute theme for a summer bridal shower. I did a little sleuthing around the internet and found some sweet strawberry themed pieces to include in a berry bliss summer bridal shower.
1. Send out an invitation like this Glam Gold Foil and Berry Lime Watercolor Invitation to set the tone. Berry pinks and a hint of lime green is the epitome of a summer color palette.
2. Serve the ice cold lemonade or strawberry punch out of this Retro Strawberry Pitcher.
3. Extend the theme to the bridal shower favors by placing a small gift inside a Strawberry Favor Box.
4. The cupcakes will look awfully cute in these Cupcake Liners.
5. Farmer’s Market Berry Baskets can be filled with fruit and desserts and add a pop of color.
6. You mustn’t forget to line the cocktail glasses with Strawberry Flavored Rim Sugar.
7. This Straw and Spoon Set is nice as a themed bridal shower favor or use the straws during the party.