The folks at Pantone recently announced Radiant Orchid as the color of 2014, and it’s easy to see why. Pantone’s website boasts this color as one that “blooms with confidence and magical warmth that intrigues the eye and sparks the imagination. It is an expressive, creative and embracing purple—one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. A captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid emanates great joy, love and health.” Sounds like the perfect hue to create a bridal shower around. Here are some ideas.
1. The bridal shower starts with an invitation and the market is abundant with orchid images and colors.
4. Table decor has never been easier. Place a view purple flowers, or orchids themselves, in a variety of vases.
5. Radiant orchid and gold make a perfect color combination. So lux.
6. Drape a sparkling purple cloth over your buffet table to serve in style.
7. Pin purple blooms to the backs of chairs.
8. Design a sweets table incorporating desserts with shades of a purple and design elements with a hint of gold.